Error on missing field in the passwords table

Mat

Hi there,

I've been using the Passwordstate product for a number of years with little to no issues, but over the last week I've been unable to view or retrieve passwords from the database.

I'm not 100% sure when this began to try and roll back to a previous backup, but it appears it's complaining about a missing column in the SQL database which seems to be the same as this issue described on the forum;

https://forums.clickstudios.com.au/topic/13541-error-on-missing-field-in-the-passwords-table/?tab=comments#comment-33632

Passwordstate Build Number : 8782
Browser Extension API Build Number : 8782
Mobile Client Build Number : 8150
Password Reset Portal Build Number : 8627
Remote Site Locations Build Number : 8670

I have attached the errors from my Error Console and also attempted to upgrade to the latest version but receive the following error;

- Stopping Passwordstate Windows Service.....
- Compressing and backing up web files.....
- Backing up database.....
- Removing old backup files.....
- Download started.....
- Extracting new files.....
- Upgrade error detected - It appears the file /upgrades/passwordstate_upgrade.zip is corrupt. Please delete this file and then restart the upgrade process again - Passwordstate will attempt to download this file again.
Please check/test your settings on the screen Administration -> Backups and Upgrades -> Settings button. There is also full documentation and troubleshooting steps in the Security Administrators Manual under the Help menu - refer to the section "Backups and Upgrades".

PasswordState Errors.csv

I've now managed to install 8995 via the installer. On Step #2, all SQL schema updates succeeded until 8903 at which point I'm now receiving the following error;

Debug Information
Error: Thread was being aborted.
Stack Trace: at System.Threading.Thread.AbortInternal() at System.Threading.Thread.Abort(Object stateInfo) at System.Web.HttpResponse.AbortCurrentThread() at System.Web.HttpResponse.Redirect(String url, Boolean endResponse, Boolean permanent) at Passwordstate.Common.AddDebugInfoData(String Category, String DebugInformation, String EventType, Boolean EndResponse) at Passwordstate.UpgradePre8903.AES_Encrypt(String myString) at Passwordstate.UpgradePre8903.RestoreScript(String ScriptName) at Passwordstate.Upgrade.Build_8792_Updates()