Error message during report

Danny de Kooker

Goodday fellow Passwordstate Enthousiasts, 

i've been testing a freshly installed passwordstate instance, after getting some questions from my team members we've been trying to figure out the reporting part of Passwordstate (never used it personally before). But every time i go into administration and want to view any report I receive the following error message: 

Build No '9653' - Object reference not set to an instance of an object., StackTrace = at (Object ) at uRM=.LB4=.QR4=(Boolean Qh4=) at uRM=.LB4=.zxM=(Object NB4=, GridNeedDataSourceEventArgs NR4=) at Telerik.Web.UI.RadGrid.OnNeedDataSource(GridNeedDataSourceEventArgs e) at Telerik.Web.UI.RadGrid.ObtainDataSource(GridRebindReason rebindReason, Boolean IsBoundUsingDataSourceId) at Telerik.Web.UI.RadGrid.AutoDataBind(GridRebindReason rebindReason) at Telerik.Web.UI.RadGrid.OnLoad(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Does anyone know what to do at this point? 
I already upgraded to the latest build of passwordstate (9653 at the time of writing)