Error setting up Backup

Andreas_Andreou

Hello all,

I am encountering an issue while setting up the backup process. I have followed all the steps outlined in the manual: https://www.clickstudios.com.au/downloads/version9/Passwordstate_Automatic_Backups_Local_Account.pdf. However, when I attempt to select the "Test Permissions" button, I receive the following error:

Testing if files can be written to the backup path...

Failed: It appears that the username or password used for the backups is incorrect, disabled, or locked out. Kindly verify the account details under Administration -> Backups -> Settings. Also, ensure that the 'Deny Log on Locally' rights are not enabled for your backup account in the Local Security Policy.

• I can confirm that this account has access to both the server and the database, so the credentials are correct.
  • I have followed the instructions for assigning permissions to the folders, even when using the administrator account.
  • I have reviewed the Local Security Policy and separately added the account to the policies as a precaution.
  • I have also followed the troubleshooting steps outlined in the manual, but unfortunately, without success.

I am running out of ideas regarding what else I can try. Could you please assist me?

Thank you,

Andreas