Upgrade from 8973 to 9117 fails

Featherhail

Hello,

I'm currently trying to get my Passwordstate installation onto the latest version. During the upgrade process the following error message is being presented:

- Stopping Passwordstate Windows Service.....
- Compressing and backing up web files.....
- Backing up database.....
- Removing old backup files.....
- Download started.....
- Extracting new files.....
- Upgrade error detected - Das Ende des Datensatzes im zentralen Verzeichnis wurde nicht gefunden. - Method = ExtractBuildButton_Click

Please check/test your settings on the screen Administration -> Backups and Upgrades -> Settings button. There is also full documentation and troubleshooting steps in the Security Administrators Manual under the Help menu - refer to the section "Backups and Upgrades".

I tried a manual upgrade, but while it says everything was upgraded successfully the old version 8973 still remains. Any ideas? We're running Server 2012 with SQL Server 2017.

Hello,

As communicated to all customers, our In-Place Upgrade feature has been offline for a while now, whilst we work on a new upgrade process.

This new simplified upgrade process will be available in 2 to 3 weeks time, so please wait until that release before again attempting to upgrade. You will be able to find the updated Installation Instructions on our page here - https://www.clickstudios.com.au/documentation/default.aspx 

Regards

Click Studios

• 4 weeks later...