Error when opening one specific password list

DerBagger

Hey guys,

I have a problem with one of my password lists. Every time I try to open this one list, I get an error message.

In the error console the following error message is created:

Build No '9300' - Die serialisierten Daten sind ungültig., StackTrace = bei System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.Deserialize(Stream inputStream) bei System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.Deserialize(String inputString, Purpose purpose) bei System.Web.UI.LosFormatter.Deserialize(TextReader input) bei (Object , TextReader ) bei fik=.9S8=.CzA=(String DDA=) bei fik=.9S8=.ADA=(String ATA=, String AjA=, RadGrid AzA=) bei uRM=.m0k=.40Q=() bei uRM=.m0k=.uhM=(Object nEk=, EventArgs nUk=) bei System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) bei System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() bei System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Does some know what I can do? It´s my Windows local Admin autoreset list...

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

We’ve found recently that us updating the Telerik ASP.NET controls in the latest build has caused this, as Telerik’s commands for saving the Password List’s grid layouts do not seem to be compatible – that data format has changed. To fix this, please follow these instructions:

Using SQL management Studio Tools, connect to your Passwordstate database Server, and run the following commands below.

USE Passwordstate

DELETE FROM GridSettings

Regards

Click Studios