Navigation tree nodes automatically collapsing

SGauvin

I've upgraded our lab environment to version 9300, and during testing it was noted that when the navigation tree is expanded if an entry (PasswordList) is selected and subsequently Saved/Cancelled the navigation tree automatically collapses.

I verified the user preferences, and the following is set 'Remember expand status of all nodes in Navigation Tree'.

Looking for a solution to prevent this behavior from occurring.

Thanks... Scott

p.s.  According to the changelog something similar was fixed in Build 9000.

Hi,

This was actually reported by another user, and I simply confirmed the experience (this is not limited to a single user).  It happens when Edit Properties is selected, and when creating or deleting a SharedPasswordList ( see attachment for examples ). 

Thanks ... Scott

Thanks Scott.

I think this happening because you are using the 'Load On Demand' feature. Can you please disable that in your User Account Policy, and see if that helps?

Whenever you refresh the Navigation Tree, this feature will collapse the nodes again, so they are only expanded when you click on them i.e. Load On Demand.

Regards

Click Studios

Hi,

I checked the 'User Account Policy' and during the upgrade the two 'Load On Demand Feature' selections (A11 & A13) got defaulted to 'Yes'., prior to the upgrade these were set to 'Ignore'.

I modified the policy to set the value to 'No', and this resolved the issue.

Thank you for your assistance in resolving this issue.

Thanks... Scott