Browser Addon Feature Suggestion

S.Le

I prefer going to the browser addon and clicking on an applicable credential and having it autofill into the browser fields. The constant pain is that I would have to go back up to the addon again to copy the OTP and paste it in.  It would be great if I select the autofill, it would then automatically fill in the credentials and then copy the OTP to clipboard so I can just paste it in right after hitting login with the autofil.

A second suggestion is to reduce one click in the addon. Break the menu down so that the current menu structure has 4 sections instead of the 3 that currently exists.  Section one would display clickable applicable credentials to autofill in a form, section two would include a "add current site and credentials" with password generator. Section 3 would include preferences and settings and to include help and about. Section 4 would be the logout.

I also would like the capability to have the password generator remember the last 3-4 entries that were generated and is session persistent (if the addon was logged out, the next time it logs in - it still has the last session's generated passwords). I often find that i lock myself out because something occurred during the process and I forgot to paste the generated password to a temporary notepad or area to be recorded later.

Please and thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Fabian,

We did have an issue with the 'Report Site Issue' from the browser extension itself for a while.

So could you please log a support ticket here https://www.clickstudios.com.au/support.aspx, explaining the issues you are having, and we will look into them. Can you confirm if you also see the issue in Chrome, or is it only Firefox?

Thanks

Click Studios