New installation fails connecting to imported database

Ensenada

Hello,

I exported (sql 2005) and imported (sql 2017) correctly the database. After install PS on a new W2019, i tried to configured PS as an other server of hight avaibility option pointing to the database server sql 2017 and o got this error:

An Error has occurred executing the Call 'QueryPasswordResetPortalSystemSettings' - SyslogUDP&stacktrace=   at System.Data.ProviderBase.FieldNameLookup.GetOrdinal(String fieldName)
   at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbDataReader.get_Item(String name)
   at (Object , String )
   at PasswordstateService.PasswordstateService.QueryPasswordResetPortalSystemSettings()

Did I choose the correct option? other options was standalone server creating a blank database.

Regards,

Hello Ensenada,

With the support ticket you sent us, it seems you are using the free version of Passwordstate, which means you cannot use our High Availability module - this is a module which needs to be purchased, along with some Passwordstate licenses.

Please contact Sales from the following page if you would like a quote - https://www.clickstudios.com.au/support.aspx 

Regards

Click Studios

Hello,

I dont know if a need to use HA version.

Currently we have this environment:

PS installed on a server 2008 and database SQL 2005 on server 2008.

Im trying to migrate to 2019, i exported/imported database on a sql 2017 and installed PS on a new server 2019. But i dont know how i must configure the new installation, when open webpage first time, there are two options:

1 -New blank database

2 - Hight Availability

I have a database with all passwords i dont need a blank database, this is why im trying use the HA option.

I just wanna migrate to updated operating system. Can you tell me what is the procedure ?

Thanks for the answer,

Hello Ensenada,

As mentioned in the email we've sent you, unfortunately technical support from us is not available with the free version of our software. Please follow the instructions in the email if you would like to buy maintenance with your software.

Regards

Click Studios