Shared Hosts Folders

I work on a large team, and we are starting to use passwordstate as a bastion host. One of the things that would be useful for our team, is if I could set up a "Master" host folder structure that has all of our hosts we can connect to, and then I can share that with them.  

This could be a built in option where they can just use the same setup i have listed as an option that i have saved, or if i could export my Hosts folder structure and config, and then they could just import it,

I would like an option to be able to have everything listed in passwordstate, think of this as a shared hosts folder.

to put this in prospective, i work on a team of 60+ and trying to get them all set up with the correct connections to all of our customers is a pain.

Hi jzimmer,

Thanks for your request.

Possibly we're misunderstanding your request, but you can apply permissions to Hosts folders under the Hosts tab, and give your team access to the same hosts within that tree structure.

Regards

Click Studios

14 hours ago, support said:

Hi jzimmer,

Thanks for your request.

Possibly we're misunderstanding your request, but you can apply permissions to Hosts folders under the Hosts tab, and give your team access to the same hosts within that tree structure.

Regards

Click Studios

Wow... I wish i would have left clicked my folder before i made this post...

Thank you!