One Time Password (MFA) Visibel in the home screen (option in the collumns)

Cas Op de Beek - QNP

• 9 months later...
On 12/29/2022 at 7:16 AM, Cas Op de Beek - QNP said:

At this moment the one time password is missing in the home screen (collumns. It will be nice to have is vissable so you don't have to go to the password to copy it.

At this moment we only have this:

image.png.c269cb888d47b37307c9783c8ff3791f.pngimage.png.2050fef5ec7456ef3c849f8c07b6aa9a.png

Bumping this post to see if we can get them to consider this change. The browser extension is terrible (all are, it's not just PWS's), but having the OTP token visible on the Favorites screen would be a lot easier overall.

Hi Phil,

If you are not aware, the OTP values are available within the browser extension, and they can also be configured to auto-fill as well? A lot better solution than copying and pasting from the core UI.

Could you let us know specifically what is terrible about our browser extension, so we can look at improving it?

Thanks

Click Studios

Hi,

We are not using the password extesion only the default version. But my first question is where I am wating for a reaction. I am still missing this option. 

On 12/29/2022 at 1:16 PM, Cas Op de Beek - QNP said:

At this moment the one time password is missing in the home screen (collumns. It will be nice to have is vissable so you don't have to go to the password to copy it.

At this moment we only have this:

image.png.c269cb888d47b37307c9783c8ff3791f.pngimage.png.2050fef5ec7456ef3c849f8c07b6aa9a.png

Hello Cas,

Thanks, and the option is missing, because we do not currently have a feature for it.

Maybe try using our browser extensions, as it's a lot better experience than manually copying and pasting credentials into web sites.

Regards

Click Studios