Powershell WinRM HTTPS Listener

jack

Hi,

I see that Passwordstate relies on a HTTP listener for password resets for Windows computer. My environment is 100% HTTPS listeners. So I thought I'd update the default scripts with the  "-UseSSL" parameter for any New-PSSession commands.

I'm just wondering if my changes will be overwritten when i for example upgrade Passwordstate to a new version?

Edit: Actually I've just now seen i can't edit the inbuilt scripts. So I'll just copy them and make my changes and add as a new script. So problem solved i guess :)

Thanks.

Hi Again,

So I've managed to edit the password reset script, but how do i edit the discovery script?

If i go into "Test this script manually" and make the following changes, it works.

Script: "Discover Windows Local Admin Accounts"

Changes: Line 181 and 188

Add -UseSSL after "-Authentication 'Default'". It works in the test screen, but how do I save the script permanently.

If not i get a WinRM error, obviously as it's trying over HTTP which isn't enabled.

Edit:

I managed to get it to work, but i don't think it's supported :)
I edited the source file here: E:\passwordstate\setup\scripts\Get-LocalAdminAccounts.ps1

Then I went into the Script section of the website and pressed the button "Restore default script" and my edit is noe ready for use and works well.

Archived