Support Portal 'submit ticket' button not working

jallen

I've been trying to submit a support ticket via the website, but when I enter the required info and click 'Generate Support Ticket', it just sits there. I've sent three email messages to 'support@clickstudios.com.au' over the past week, but I've had no replies. 

Am I missing something here? Is there another method by which I can have support contact me? 

Hello Jallen,

On our support page, it mentions you need a default email client configured on your desktop to use this Generate Support Ticket button. Do you have a email client like Outlook you can set as the default on your computer?

What this button does is allow you to send us an email, with some pre-filled in information in the email.

We've checked our support inbox, and we have had no emails from your company (looking for your company email domain here), since 6th of August 2021. Are you using your company email here? If so, can you check with your email admins if they can see any issues at your end? Maybe also try sending from a different email address like gmail if possible, or you could just put your request in this forum post if the information you need to share is not sensitive.

Regards

Click Studios

Hi Jallen,

Could you look in the error console in your browser, to see what JavaScript errors are being reported for us then? Also, can you let us know what OS, and default Email Client you are using?

We're also working on a Web Form that can be used to submit support tickets, if your default Email Client is not working properly, or configured. This should be ready soon.

Regards

Click Studios