Can't select SSO for Web Authentication

Tyrone

Hey Guys,

I've been asked to setup SSO to make using Passwordstate more convenient. I have read that first you need to disable Anonymous Authentication in IIS Manager which I have done. All the SSO are greyed out for me still. There was a point where SSO was selectable, I chose it and hit save but it reverted back to Manual Logon Authentication. I did not select Local Logon as my sign in option, Im using my AD credentials to logon . Could this be due to the way the software was initially installed? Is it possible that authentication may have been set to Form Based Authentication? Is there a way to check/verify this? This project was initiated and primary setup was performed before I joined the company so I am not aware of how it was initially setup. I have inclued a screenshot showing that Anonymous Authentication has been disabled as well as on showing that SSO is still greyed out. I am just learning as I go so any assistance on this topic is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

image.png

image.png

Hello Tyrone,

Based on your intitali screenshot, we think you might be changing the default authentication in IIS, and not for the Passwordstate web site itself - by default, both Anonymous and Windows authentication are enabled for our site.

Regards

Click Studios