Change default flag of Templates/Policies/Types

Mordecai

Hi,

is it possible to change the "default flag" of password list templates, all policies and Images and account types?
If you create a new password list, it looks similar to this screen:

passwordstate_list.png.c5c7fda4f58ee1ab460a708f85cc5ec6.png

Is it possible to change the default values for Template, Image, Password Generator Policy etc.? 

For Example, i want to display the "Default Template" (ID 13) as default value in the dropdown menu and not the "Standard Password List" (ID 1) (see screenshot below).
Is this possible?

passwordstate_list_templates.thumb.png.f94c6c29cd8575d3937cd17a4bb51662.png

I know that i can create a user policy and force the usage of "Default template" but that not exactly what i am looking for (And is only possible for password lists)

This basically should be possible for every drop-down menu. I cannot find any setting for this option.
user_policy_list.png.36cb69986ce8a988509e243212e52464.png

My concern is that most lists are created by users or due to carelessness with the wrong template or policies. That is what I want to avoid. The general possiblity to select these options/lists/policies for the users should remain.

Thanks and keep healthy,
René

Hello,

Sorry, but we cannot change which Password List is selected as the default when you enter this screen. But there might be a couple of System Settings option to help with this - on the screen Administration -> System Settings -> Password List Options tab. The options are:

• Hide the Inbuilt Password List Templates from all users - so you can add your own Templates, and not use ours if you don't want to
  • On screens which shows Password List Templates - you can chose to only show Templates that you grant users access to

We hope this helps.

Regards

Click Studios

Hello Rene,

Yes we could possibly look at this in a future release for you. We do prioritize our features on customers voting on them, so could you please request this in our Feature Requests section of this forum?

Thanks very much.

Regards

Click Studios

Archived