Cannot log into Passwordstate after 9858 upgrade

After upgrading to 9858, we're prompted with a different login request than normal. I'm really not sure what to enter here - the upgrade was performed using the emergency account which doesn't have a username, and it was the emergency account that enabled maintenance mode. We're currently locked out of our instance.

image.png.caacd425035d7a0c53437259165f08b6.png

Update: I was able to access the database and pull the username used by the emergency account: Passwordstate\EmergencyAccess

I don't see this documented anywhere in the manuals, so hopefully it can be incorporated and this post will help others. I'm including the text of the prompt below for search engine indexing:

SAML Maintenance Mode User Check

To finish the upgrade process, please specify the User ID of the Administrator who enabled Maintenance Mode for the upgrade. Please UserID in the format of Domain\UserName

Hi NateG,

Thanks, and we did overlook that customers can enable Maintenance Mode when logged in with Emergency login account, and we will need to update our documentation for this.

Regards

Click Studios

2 hours ago, support said:

Hi NateG,

Thanks, and we did overlook that customers can enable Maintenance Mode when logged in with Emergency login account, and we will need to update our documentation for this.

Regards

Click Studios

This may not be required. 
There is documentation (section 7) of the "Passwordstate_Upgrade_Instructions.pdf" which covers this already.
Specifically,

UPDATE SystemSettings SET MaintenanceModeUserID = ''